Exclusive care for you
Spa Policy and Rules
- We have modified our workflow in according to CDC and OHA COVID-19 guidelines to ensure the safest environment for staff and clients. Please follow salon's posted rules and policies. We are grateful for your support and patience during this time.
- Our goal is to ensure that everyone will have a pleasant and relaxing experience. Please be respectful to others; clients and staff.
- Please be sure to take all your belongings with you when you leave. We are not responsible for any lost items.
-Oregon state law prohibits nail technician from performing pedicure for people with diabetes, open wound and or other serious medical conditions. It is the nail technician's discretion as whether he/she can safely perform a pedicure for you. Please see a medical doctor or a podiatrist if necessary.
- We reserved the right to refuse service to anyone.
- We are GRATEFUL for your support.
-NOTE: Per manufacture label, the pedicure chair is not recommended for anyone >250lb. For your safety, please use the pedicure chair at your own risk or be advised that we may ask you to sit in a stationary chair for your pedicure. Thank you very much for your understanding. We appreciate your business.